Thanks for your visit! Hope Community Fellowship is a growing church located on the corner of Paige Road and South Colony Boulevard in the fast-developing city of The Colony, Texas. We are a body of believers who celebrate the unconditional, personal love of God. We believe there’s nothing we have to do in order to earn God’s love; instead we accept our nature as children adopted in Christ (Galatians 4:4-7) and live with the joy of knowing his grace and love are always available. We have a heart to serve the community not because we are told to do so, but because his love compels us to love those around us (2 Cor 5:14-15). We would be happy for you to join us in celebrating the love of God and serving one another.
The following are the guiding mission and values statements for HCF:
Our mission is to help people meet Christ, know him better, and enjoy life with him.
- Love – God’s love for all humanity, our love for God, and our love for others
- Evangelism – Sharing the good news of who God is, his love for us, and who we are in him
- Community – Joyfully participating in loving, respectful relationships within our church family and with those around us
- Service – Helping those who need it by providing direct support or by referring to those most qualified to assist
- Spiritual Formation – Developing a deeper walk with Christ as our friend and savior